Commercial real estate management, or PROPERTY MANAGEMENT — is a complex management of the real estate facility, allowing to receive the maximum profit from possession and operation. The main goal is to achieve the maximum income for the owner from the use of the facility and management of its value and to increase the investment attractiveness of the facility.
Commercial management is aimed at:
1) ensuring a stable income;
2) creating an attractive environment for consumers;
3) cost optimization;
4) elaboration of a management and development strategy of facilities;
5) formation of commercial policy;
6) creating a positive image and promoting the facility;
7) marketing promotion of facilities;
8) development of an effective marketing strategy;
9) market positioning of the object;
10) effective use of communication channels (advertising);
11) management of lease and contractual relations;
12) management of accounts receivable, claim work;
13) work with potential tenants; search and selection of tenants;
14) support of lease transactions;
15) reduction of operating costs without loss of quality of service and any additional risks for the client;
16) commercialization / additional services for tenants;
17) development of key indicators and organization of reporting for the owner.
- complex services for the maintenance of the facility on the terms of a trust management agreement (real estate management from the position of investor / owner and in the interests of the investor / owner);
- a contact person for tenants, customers and clients of the facility, as well as for the department of commercial management (Asset Management) regarding such issues as:
- Operation of the facility;
- Document traffic and management;
- Paperwork management;
- Overall character.
GOALS AND FOCUS
- ensuring the maximum possible income and the functioning of property in an economically advantageous mode (economic efficiency / profitability, accounting of income and expenses);
- a set of cost optimization services aimed at managing and maintaining the building;
- providing attractive conditions for people interested in renting the whole building or certain individual premises.
MAIN OBJECTIVES AND SERVICES
- implementation of the investment strategy (with respect to the interests of the investor / owner);
- accounting, analysis and control of supervised property;
- ensuring ongoing operation of the property: the conclusion, modification, extension, termination of contracts, required to maintain the facility;
- inspection of the facility, insurance management, risk management;
- management of leases: search for new tenants, acceptance of leased premises when the tenant is changed and the premise is transferred to a new tenant;
- budget planning for real estate object, control and enforcement of the budget, revenue and expenditure accounting, bookkeeping for the facility, including reporting, controlling, risk management, quality management;
- regulation and control of the activities of the department of technical management (Facility Management);
- financial management;
- prompt support to tenants, users and clients of the property;
- selection, regulation and control of the activities of the facility / building manager.